Restaurant Quality! Rich and Substantial Cheesecake. Remove cheesecake from the oven and cool in the pan on a wire rack. To Serve: Remove the New York-style cheesecake from the fridge and run a knife along the side of the tin, then remove the the springform side. Stir together the remaining butter with the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and salt.
Add in the cream and beat until it's just incorporated in the batter. Pour filling into prepared crust and, using a silicone spatula, smooth the top. Place the cheesecake pan into a large, deep pan. You can have Restaurant Quality! Rich and Substantial Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Restaurant Quality! Rich and Substantial Cheesecake
- It’s 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 30 grams of Butter.
- It’s 3 of Eggs (Separate into egg yolks and egg whites).
- Prepare 100 grams of Sugar (divide into 80g and 20g portions).
- It’s 40 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 ml of Milk.
- You need 50 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Rum (optional).
New York cheesecake is a type of cheesecake and possibly the most famous kind. Its main ingredients are cream cheese and eggs which gives it a deliciously smooth and rich taste. Typically a New York cheesecake will be cooked in a springform pan. Working in his restaurant's kitchen, he created a cheesecake so rich and creamy that his customers proclaimed it Chicago's finest.
Restaurant Quality! Rich and Substantial Cheesecake instructions
- Microwave the cream cheese for 30~40 seconds to soften it..
- Add the cream cheese, softened butter, and 80g sugar, and knead well..
- Add the egg yolks, heavy cream, milk, lemon juice, and western sake to step 2, turn into a paste, sift in the cake flour, and mix..
- Put the egg whites in another bowl and beat well. Add 20 g of sugar and beat again..
- Add the meringue from Step 4 to the Step 3 bowl, and mix well so that it's evenly blended..
- Grease a mold with butter and place it on an oven sheet. Pour the batter from Step 5 into the mold. Bake in an oven preheated to 160 °C for 50~60 minutes..
- Let it cool down when it's baked, then refrigerate overnight..
Or maybe cheesecake is more your taste—our Signature New York-Style recipe rests atop a buttery graham cracker crust and is incredibly rich and creamy. For a smaller taste of decadence, try our Cheesecake Cupcakes—each is hand-decorated with irresistible strawberry, raspberry, or cherry topping. This is a great slice of cheesecake, topped with fresh strawberries glazed in a sweet syrup that helps to add some brightness and a little bit of tang to this supremely rich dessert. Lauren Habermehl for Taste of Home. When the oil begins to shimmer, add the diced onions to the skillet.