Steak Fajita Quesadilla. Mix the steak into the pepper mix. Remove from heat and set aside. In a clean pan, melt butter.
Remove from pan and cut into quarters or eighths. Season mixture with salt and transfer to a bowl. Cut the quesadillas into wedges, and serve with the salsa, guacamole, sour cream, and hot sauce. You can have Steak Fajita Quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Fajita Quesadilla
- It’s 1 lb of skirt steak.
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of S&p.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 of onion slided.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- You need 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- It’s 1 of jalepeno, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 (10 pk) of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese.
- It’s of Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream.
Steak Fajita Quesadillas are the perfect way to bring Mexican style cuisine to your kitchen. Upgrade to ribeye and make an easy fajita seasoning for fabulously tender and flavorful meat. I rarely, if ever, ate Mexican food growing up. Fast forward to my move to Oklahoma…my first week on the.
Steak Fajita Quesadilla instructions
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips..
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!.
Angus steak, sautéed green peppers, onions, and melted low-moisture mozzarella cheese baked in a whole wheat tortilla. Served with a side of fresh housemade pico de gallo. Ingredients: Angus Steak, Wheat Tortilla, Mozzarella Cheese, Green Bell Peppers, Yellow Onions, Tomatoes, Jalapeños, Gluten-Free Soy Sauce, Seasoning. Take a quick trip to Mexico with quesadillas, perfect for last minute meals or party appetizers (they're the ultimate Cinco de Mayo treat). Whether it's steak or chicken fajitas you're making, these fajita quesadillas take the flavor up a notch with green and red peppers, onions, and shredded cheddar cheese.