Steve's Baked Beans. Drain most of the water from the soaked beans and add the beans to the tomato sauce. If the sauce becomes too dry add some water to the pan. Once the beans are tender and cooked turn off the heat and allow the beans to completely cool down.
Sauté onion in drippings in same pot over medium heat. Hi Steve, My husband needed baked beans to bring to a work potluck today and I wanted to make them from scratch. Your recipe caught my eye because it looked delicious and also my husbands name is Steve too. so you cant go wrong with that! You can have Steve's Baked Beans using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steve's Baked Beans
- It’s 8 tbsp of Molasses.
- Prepare 4 can of Navy beans (8 oz).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dry mustard.
- Prepare 4 dash of Liquid smoke.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of Onion chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of Bbq sauce.
I put everything in the crockpot and turned it on low before I went to bed last night. Stir in the beans, brown sugar, molasses, maple syrup, barbecue sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, and liquid smoke. Taste for seasoning, adding salt and pepper as. Baked Beans Archives Life S A Tomatolife S A Tomato.
Steve's Baked Beans instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir well..
- Pour in a baking dish..
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour at 325°F..
Quick And Smoky Baked Beans Recipe. Note: This dish is designed to work perfectly with Will and Steve's toad in the hole with onion gravy recipe. Combining painstaking research and skillful writing in his Baked Beans trilogy, Steve Kelly has made a unique contribution to the history of U. Naval operations in the Pacific during World War II. Empty the cans of black and kidney beans into a colander and drain.