Meatball Noodle Soup. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil; add meatballs.
Melt butter in saucepan until sizzling; add bell pepper, mushrooms, onion and garlic. Add meatballs, water, beef broth and Italian seasoning. This homemade Meatball Soup Recipe is the ultimate comfort food. You can cook Meatball Noodle Soup using 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Noodle Soup
- Prepare 3 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of chili garlic paste.
- You need 7-8 cups of beef broth.
- You need 2 tsp of five spice.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare Dash of garlic powder.
- You need Dash of ginger powder.
- You need 1.5 of onions, juilenned.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white peppercorn, crushed.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare of Cilantro, chopped (optional).
- It’s of Pickled cabbage (optional).
- You need 3-4 oz of spiced tofu, cubed (optional).
- You need of Noodles, cooked + drained.
- Prepare of Meatballs.
- Prepare 1 block of firm tofu, cooked + crumbled.
- You need 3 of shiitaki mushrooms, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of wood ear mushrooms, finely chopped.
- You need Dash of fish sauce.
- Prepare Dash of sesame oil.
- Prepare Dash of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of barley.
- Prepare 3 oz of Beyond plant-based ground meat or substitute.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
When you think of meatballs, you typically think spaghetti. This soup recipe will change that thinking of meatballs can be so versatile. Add the meatballs back into the pot and add the stock. Add the frozen peas (no need to defrost ahead of time), the cut up fettuccine and the water.
Meatball Noodle Soup step by step
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a large mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Shape mixture into balls and place on to greased baking sheet. Bake for approximately 25 mins until slightly brown. Set aside when done..
- In a large pot heat oil, tomato paste, and chili garlic paste. Add broth, onions, bay leaves, five spice, garlic powder, ginger powder, and peppercorn. Boil until onions soften. Add water as needed..
- Place cooked noodles into bowls. Top with meatballs, cilantro, cabbage, and tofu. Pour in boiling stock..
To make the beef broth, add the beef stock, all the vegetables, spices (star anise and cinnamon) to a big saucepan over medium to high heat and bring to boil. Season the broth with the soy sauce, black soy sauce, brown sugar and pepper. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is almost translucent. Add the mushrooms and the stewed tomatoes with liquid to the pan; use the back of a large spoon to break up tomatoes.