Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin. Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin with a sweet and spicy island-inspired glaze! The flavors of cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, garlic, brown sugar, and a little bit of heat all come together in one delightfully delicious glaze over tender, melt-in-your-mouth pork tenderloin. Mix the glaze ingredients together and spread mixture over the tenderloin.
Recipe adapted from : lecremedelacrumb.com Leave pork in skillet. Make glaze and roast pork: • Stir together brown sugar, garlic, and Tabasco and pat onto top of each tenderloin. Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin with a sweet and spicy island-inspired glaze! You can cook Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 lb. of pork tenderloin.
- You need 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare of Rub :.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp. of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- It’s of Glaze :.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pineapple juice (could substitute orange juice).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of sriracha.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger.
- You need pinch of salt.
The flavors of cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, garlic, brown sugar, and a little bit of heat all come together in one delightfully delicious glaze over tender, melt-in-your-mouth pork tenderloin. This island style pork tenderloin is both delicious and easy to make. It starts with a spice rub, and is finished with a sweet pineapple glaze baked in the oven. Baked Pork Tenderloin is an easy weeknight meal.
Island Glazed Pork Tenderloin step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. If you have an oven safe skillet, then place the oil in it and set it on the stove over med-high heat. If you do not have an oven safe skillet, then just place the oil in a normal large skillet and prepare a baking pan by lining with foil and spraying with non-stick cooking spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the rub ingredients. Sprinkle it on all sides of the tenderloin. In a medium bowl, whisk together the glaze ingredients and set it aside..
- Once the oil in the skillet is hot, place the tenderloin in the skillet and sear it on all sides..
- Once the tenderloin is browned on all sides, if your not using an oven safe skillet, then transfer it to the prepared baking pan. Place in oven and bake for about 20 minutes. Then, remove from the oven, drizzle the glaze over the tenderloin and continue to bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until it's reached an internal temperature of at least 145°F..
- Allow the tenderloin to rest for 5 or so minutes, then slice it into 1 inch thick slices and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers..
You guys, I love pork tenderloin. Stir together brown sugar, garlic, and Tabasco and pat onto top of each tenderloin. Coat the pork with the spice rub. Stir together brown sugar , garlic, and tabasco and pat onto top of the tenderloin. In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and balsamic vinegar.