Don't feel like cooking, pork chops. You dip your pork chop into the egg mixture and then coat it in bread crumbs. Then, throw the chop into the skillet. The same goes for pork chops with a slimy appearance.
Cooking pork chops well-done is a biggie and it stems from fear of a foodborne illness that has long since been eradicated. Don't feel like cooking on the stovetop? Yes, you can convert this recipe to your air fryer, although the chops might not get as brown.(Learn more about how to convert recipes to the air fryer here.)Dredge the chops with the seasoned flour and then spritz all sides of the chops with oil. You can have Don't feel like cooking, pork chops using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Don't feel like cooking, pork chops
- Prepare 4 of thick cut pork chops.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of mushrooms as many as you like.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of liquid smoke a dash or two.
- Prepare 1 of any other seasonings you like.
- It’s 1 of onion..whatever kind you like chopped.
Taking the chops from the fridge directly to a hot pan is not a good idea. If the meat is too cold, the outside will get done and possibly overcook before the inside comes to the right temperature. Giving the pork a little time to come to room temp will ensure a nice crust on the outside along with a tender center. Sure, a marinade makes pork taste great, but it won't stop it from drying out when faced with heat.
Don't feel like cooking, pork chops step by step
- Wash off the chops.
- Heat frying pan to medium.
- Add chops put a dash or two of liquid smoke on them add spices.
- Fry for two min or so and flip put a dash or so smoke on this side too fry two or three min add spices.
- Use a little water so chops won't stick.
- Add soup and mushrooms and onion stir up so soup is smoother add lid.
- Cook on low about twenty min or so flipping chops half way through srir it up good.
- No need to add water. between the lid and the water to no stick its good.
- Extra gravy is excellent for mashed taters.
Not only will it infuse moisture into the meat, it will also give it a kick of earthy flavor. Of course, thinner, boneless pork chops are still a great option, just keep an eye on them; they'll cook fast. In fact, for stuffed pork chops and quick-cooking breaded pork chops, you might prefer boneless. Seafood seasoning is used to make a marinade that gives these grilled pork chops the delicious flavor of the Chesapeake Bay. More seafood seasoning can be sprinkled on at grill time to provide an extra kick.