Sweet kale and raw mushroom salad. Wash kale, tear off of the stalks and place in a serving bowl. Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Pour ¾ of the dressing over the kale and massage in.
Toss the salad and sprinkle over the sprouted lentils. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add butter and vinegar to the mushroom mixture; season with salt and pepper. You can have Sweet kale and raw mushroom salad using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet kale and raw mushroom salad
- It’s 1 cup of raw mushroom.
- It’s 2 cups of nicely sliced thin sweet kale.
- Prepare 1 of small white onion optional.
- Prepare 2 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 4 of persian cucumber sliced.
- It’s Half of cup green onion.
- It’s of Some dry cranberries.
- Prepare of Some pistachios optional.
- You need 2 tbsp of apple cider.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of rock salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s of Some herbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of apple juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of around pumpkin and melon seeds.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the kale, including the mushrooms, and gently stir. Ingredients: kale, mushrooms, sauerkraut, sweet pepper, tomato. Recipe Type: Salad This Raw Kale and Oyster Mushroom Salad has an amazingly rich texture. The kale softens in the marinade and the creamy avocado is balanced with the unexpected crunch of sesame seeds.
Sweet kale and raw mushroom salad step by step
- Just mix first salad vegetables.
- Now mix well all ingredients for dressing.
- Pour it on salad and mix well.
This raw kale salad was fantastic with its Asian-inspired flavors and marinated Oyster mushrooms. I must be on a 'shoom bender. Add olive oil, garlic and mushrooms. Add corn, balsamic vinegar and honey; toss to coat. Remove from heat and add kale to the hot skillet.