Tailgating BBQ shrimp. Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a saucepan and cook on medium to blend. Put shrimp on skewers and place in a baking type pan so they are a single layer. Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and put on the grill.
Preheat the grill for high heat. Place the shrimp in a large, resealable plastic bag. Pour in the remaining marinade and seal the bag. You can have Tailgating BBQ shrimp using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tailgating BBQ shrimp
- It’s 4 of # shrimp (med-large).
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1/4 C of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 C of chile sauce.
- You need 2 of lemons, sliced.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 T of lemon juice.
- It’s 4 tsp of fresh parsley chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tobasco sauce.
- It’s 2 T of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 C of canola oil.
- It’s of Skewer sticks, soak in water the night before.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of Aluminum foil.
Preheat the grill for high heat. The first recipe in my Tailgating BBQ Series are these Grilled Sticky Shrimp! There are so many features that make grilling fun. From the craftsmanship to the ease-of-use to gorgeous style, this grill has everything I need.
Tailgating BBQ shrimp instructions
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a saucepan and cook on medium to blend. Remove from heat and cool. Put shrimp on skewers and place in a baking type pan so they are a single layer. Pour the cooled blend over the shrimp and marinate for 12-24 hrs in the refrigerator..
- Spray aluminum foil with cooking spray and put on the grill. Grill shrimp for 2-3 minutes a side. These are great!.
- You can use an aluminum baking pan or tupperware pan for marinating and easy transporting to the game. Soaking the skewers will prevent them burning on the grill..
Skewer shrimp and vegetables in the same fashion. The BBQ Bay Grilling Company® makes your seafood eating experience. both simple and enjoyable. Our wild caught red grilling shrimp are perfect for the grill. Caught in the beautiful waters off the coast of Argentina, these succulent, tender shrimp are perfect for family BBQ's, tailgate parties, or dinner at home. If you have a meat lover on your tailgating team, this is the perfect side.