The midopilafo of the greedy eater. Tweet. Μία γρήγορη και εύκολη πίτα για τους λάτρεις των μανιταριών. Την εμπνεύστηκα (όπως και τις πειρισσότερες γεμίσεις για πίτα που κάνω) επειδή. The midopilafo of the greedy eater; Κοντοσούβλι χοιρινό πικάντικο.
You can have The midopilafo of the greedy eater using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The midopilafo of the greedy eater
- It’s 1 kg of mussels with their shells.
- It’s 250 g of medium-grain white rice.
- You need 1 of small dry onion cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of spring onion.
- Prepare 2 of medium-sized ripe tomatoes cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 of little spearmint, a little dill.
- Prepare of juice if 1-1/2 lemon.
- It’s of salt, pepper.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of stock from the mussels, strained.
The midopilafo of the greedy eater instructions
- Rinse the mussels and steam them in a pot without any water. When the shell opens, they are ready..
- Allow them to cool and then remove the beard. Choose 10 mussels with a clean shell to place them in the pot with the rest of the mussels that you have removed from their shells..
- Sauté the onion in a shallow pot over low heat until golden. Add the tomato, the dill, the spearmint and finally, the rice..
- Stir a little, then add the lemon and the mussel stock. You might need to add a little water. Finally, a little while before you remove it from heat add the mussels that you have removed from the shells, the ones with the shell, salt, pepper and last, the lemon juice..