Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage. Pour water, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke over the sausage. Pour the BBQ sauce over top of the sausage making sure to coat each of them. Note: Not stirring it will help prevent the burn notice for those with a stainless steel pot.
Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pressure cooker bbq smoked sausage. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. Pressure Cooker Sausage Rigatoni Simply Made Recipes. You can have Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage
- It’s 2 lb of Smoked Sausage.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 14 oz of Sweet Baby Ray's Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
Place in pressure cooker and almost cover with water. Tighten lid and place rocker on top. Bring to a boil; when rocker begins moving, turn heat down to lowest possible that will still keep the rocker going. Drain sausage; place in big bowl.
Pressure Cooker BBQ Smoked Sausage instructions
- Cut your sausage into 1/2 inch slices and toss them in your electric pressure cooker pot..
- Pour water, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke over the sausage.
- Pour the BBQ sauce over top of the sausage making sure to coat each of them..
- Note: Not stirring it will help prevent the burn notice for those with a stainless steel pot. If you have a non stick pot, go ahead and mix it all together..
- Make sure the ring seal is in, place your lid on and the vent to the sealed position. Do manual high pressure for 5 minutes..
- When time is up do a quick release. Give it a good stir, and serve..
Mix BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. pressure-cooker bbq chicken & smoked sausage My party-ready barbecue recipe is perfect on weeknights, too. With just a little prep time, you still get that low-and-slow flavor everybody craves (thanks, pressure cooker!). Add in olive oil, sausage, and the minced onion. Add in the stock and scrape up the browned bits on the bottom of the inner pot. Add in potatoes on top of the sausage and sprinkle with the Cajun seasoning.