Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Pat pork dry; sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and ½ teaspoon pepper. Add in remaining ¾ cup apple juice to skillet.
In a third bowl or on a medium plate, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Whisk egg in a shallow bowl. Mix Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning together on a plate. You can have Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare 6 each of Pork Chops.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 6 dash of Fine Sea Salt.
- It’s 6 dash of ground black pepper.
- You need 6 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 6 dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Natural Mesquite Liquid Smoke.
- You need of Coating.
- Prepare 2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Materials.
- Prepare 1 of Baking Sheet.
- It’s 1 of Aluminum Foil.
- It’s 1 of Non Stick Spray.
- It’s 2 of Zip Lock bags.
Dip each pork chop into egg. Press into Parmesan mixture until coated on both sides. Place in the prepared baking dish. Instructions: Place milk in a shallow bowl.
Savoury Parmesan Herb Pork Chops step by step
- Place pork chops on a cutting board and lightly tenderize the meat..
- Sprinkle each side with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder..
- Place pork chops in a zip lock bag and add Worcestershire and liquid smoke..
- Marinate in the fridge for 30 – 60 minute's..
- After marinating preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non stick spray. I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil..
- Put bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian Seasoning in a zip lock bag and shake well..
- One at a time, shake the marinated pork chops in the coating until well covered. Then place on the baking sheet..
- Once all are coated, spray once over with the cooking spray. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Flip the pork chops and bake for an additional 15 minutes until the outside is golden brown and proper internal temp is met..
- Serve up with your favorite side's and enjoy!.
In another bowl, combine the cheese, bread crumbs, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dip pork chops in milk and then coat with the crumb mixture. Seal bag, and shake well to coat. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the herb butter and set aside.