Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos. Steps Place pork roast in slow cooker. Rub with sea salt, pour liquid smoke over the pork. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add liquid smoke, and rub pork with salt. Place pork shoulder in slow cooker. Remove pork to a medium bowl and shred using two forks. You can cook Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos
- It’s 1 lb of pork roast.
- You need 4 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger, minced.
Heat tortillas a bit so they are warm and pliable. Instructions to make Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos: Place pork roast in slow cooker. Rub with sea salt, pour liquid smoke over the pork. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Slow Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Pork Tacos step by step
- Place pork roast in slow cooker. Rub with sea salt, pour liquid smoke over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours..
- 30 minutes before serving, shred pork with 2 forks..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay wontons on flat surface. Fill a small glass of water. Spoon a tablespoon of shredded pork into the center of each wonton. Top with some broccoli slaw and red onion..
- Wet your fingertips in the water, pinch 2 opposite corners of the wontons together to seal. If they aren't sealing well, then fold them over like in picture. Place tacos on baking sheet, spray liberally with cooking spray. Bake for 10-15 minutes..
- While tacos are baking, combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until boiling, then reduce to simmer. Wisk as it thickens..
- Remove wontons from the oven when golden brown. Drizzle tacos with sauce. Chop cilantro to garnish. Enjoy!.
Place pork shoulder/Boston butt roast in a slow-cooker. Sprinkle meat with pepper, ginger and cumin. Add onion and garlic on top of roast. Pour pineapple juice and wine over roast. Drain liquid and shred pork with fork.