One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain. Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Spread out potatoes on the pan and drizzle with olive oil. A hearty salmon sheet pan recipe for your Tuesday dinner. One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain. You can cook One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain
- Prepare 1/4 cup of EVOO from Spain.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, cut into chunks.
- It’s 1 of Summer squash, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of bulb fennel, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of lemon, thinly sliced, seeds removed.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans, cut into 1” pieces.
- It’s of Small bunch of ramps or scallion bulbs, plus greens thinly sliced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- It’s 2 of wild salmon filets, 6oz each.
- You need of Salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- You need 1 handful of fresh herbs like basil, tarragon or Summer savory.
- You need 1 tsp of harissa powder or smoked paprika.
Here is how you cook it. Remove potatoes from the oven and push them to the top or side of your pan. Place your salmon fillets on the pan. Brush both sides of the salmon with the glaze.
One-pan roasted salmon, market vegetables, lemon & olive oil from Spain step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 350F..
- In a large roasting pan combine all the vegetables, season thoroughly with salt, pepper and harissa powder and toss with olive oil from Spain..
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and top with a few slices of lemons, nestle on the vegetables and roast in the oven for 18 minutes..
- Serve with a drizzle of fruity Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and fresh herbs, I like to use basil and tarragon, but any bright herbs will do!.
Combine garlic, herbs, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Line one baking sheet with parchment paper, lay salmon filets on one side of pan and cover with ⅓ of herb mixture. Flip salmon filets and cover with remaining ⅔ of mixture. Spread all cut vegetables (tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini. Chop the vegetables and place them in a large casserole dish.