Wagyu Burgers with Onion Confit and Sautéed Mushroom. Add mushrooms, stirring to coat; season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and set aside. Slice ends off of onions, cut in half and then cut into ⅛” strips.
Don't raise the heat to rush the process or the flavors won't develop. Ground turkey patty with tangy cranberries. Beef Patty, Absinthe Sauteed Mushrooms, Swiss, Tabasco Mayo, on a Gourmet Bun. You can cook Wagyu Burgers with Onion Confit and Sautéed Mushroom using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wagyu Burgers with Onion Confit and Sautéed Mushroom
- You need of For the Onion Confit.
- You need 150 g of white onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 30 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s pinch of salt to taste.
- It’s of For the Sautéed Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 150 g of mushroom.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of For the Wagyu Patties.
- Prepare 300 g of Wagyu beef or any high marbled cut.
- You need 3 g of salt.
- Prepare of Other Ingredients.
- You need 2 of burger buns, halved (see recipe).
- It’s 2 tsp of mayonnaise, ketchup or mustard, your choice!.
- Prepare 2 of lettuce leaves.
- It’s 2 of large pickles, sliced.
- It’s 2 slices of American orange cheese.
TO SHARE GREENS Burgers ENTREES SIDES for the kids DESSERT Humans Best Friend. Beet Hummus, Roasted Golden Beets, Arugula, Roasted Hazelnut, Grilled Ciabatta. We've updated the menu according to your selected delivery arrival time. Sautéed asparagus and baby potatoes with oyster sauce and garlic confit.
Wagyu Burgers with Onion Confit and Sautéed Mushroom step by step
- Onion Confit: in a sauce pan, melt the butter on low heat. Add onion slices. Lightly salt the onion to help them sweat. Stir often until dark brown but not too brown, around 30-40 minutes. Check often and add 1 tbsp water if the bottom of the pan is sticky. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Sautéed Mushroom: bring a sauce pan on high heat with olive oil. When the oil is hot, add mushroom and salt. Cook it for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove from heat. Sprinkle pepper on top and set aside..
- Wagyu Patties: mix the meat and salt together and form two 150 g balls. Flatten it with a spatula. Heat up a frying pan on high heat. If your patties are highly marbled, no need to add fat. If your patties are leaner, add oil to the pan first and when it is hot, add butter. Fry one side of the patties on high heat until golden brown. Flip the other side on medium heat and cook until your desired doneness. Put the cheese slices on top of the patties until slightly melted..
- Using the same frying pan, quickly toast bun halves on patties fat until light brown on the bottom..
- Now onto assembling the bad boys: spread your choice of sauce on all of the bun halves. Spoon the onion confit and sautéed mushroom on the bottom bun. Carefully place the patties with slightly melted cheese on top. Layer with sliced pickles and lettuce. Slightly press down with the top bun and congrats, you've just made yourself a 'gourmet' burger at home!.
Breaded pork loin with herbed risotto, French cut green beans, and a lemon vinaigrette. Grilled chicken, sauteed gnocchi, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms in a pesto cream sauce. Roasted garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus with a Honey-Thyme glaze. Tomato Basil Wrap with Bacon, Two Scrambled Eggs, Cheddar Cheese and Avocado. Avocado Mousse on Pecan, Raisin Bread topped with Micro Greens, Radishes with balsamic glaze.