Bacon and Peperoni Pizza, Chicago Style. An easy to make authentic Chicago style deep dish pizza with sausage, pepperoni and bacon; stuffed! Mix in the butter followed by the mixture of the flour, cornmeal, and salt, until it forms a dough. Remove pizza from plastic wrap but keep it in the tray.
Lay bacon slices on top, followed by pepperoni. Gently slide the pizza onto the pizza stone. Place the flour, sugar and salt into a mixer and combine. You can have Bacon and Peperoni Pizza, Chicago Style using 22 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon and Peperoni Pizza, Chicago Style
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semoline.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 50 grams of sliced peperoni.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 80 grams of mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced tomatoe.
- Prepare 300 grams of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s 4 of tomatoe.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 stick of baesel.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of black pepper.
Dissolve the yeast in a few tablespoons of the water and mix to combine. Pour in to the flour and start mixing then gradually pour in the remaining water and the oil. Once the dough comes together, tip onto a bench, sprinkle with some semolina and knead for a few minutes until soft. In a mixer with a dough hook attachment stir together the flour, corn meal, salt and yeast Add the olive oil, butter and corn oil Add the water and knead until smooth Add more water if too dry or.
Bacon and Peperoni Pizza, Chicago Style instructions
- mixed the sugar, the yeast and the warm water in a big bowl, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- mix in yhe bowl the 1 and 1/2 cup of flour, the semoline and the oil.
- keep mixing the dough with your hands, and ad the rest of the flour, by 1/4 cup at time.
- muix the dough until it be elastic, and just a little stick.
- cover the bowl with a plastic film, and let it rest in room temperature for 1:30 or until it has doubled the size.
- put the tomatoes, the garlic and the baesel in a blender, and blend it for 3 minutes.
- sift the sauce and put in a pan in low heat.
- ad the salt and pepper, and let it reduce for 30 minutes.
- in a frying pan, in medium heat, put the stripes of bacon until it starts to get crisp.
- ad the onion, cutet in big chunks, and let it in until they start to get golden.
- ad the bell peppers, thin sliced.
- after 4 minutes, ad the mushrooms.
- preheat oven to 250 Cº.
- divide the dough in 2 equal part, and put each one in a floured 20 cm round deep dish pizza pan, and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- open the doug in the pan and cover the dough with the tomatoe sauce, leaving a 2 cm border.
- put the pre prepared topping, the mozzarella and the diced tomatoe.
- put in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the dough get a little brown.
- serve with a dash of extra virgin olive oil.
I recently noticed Outsiders Pizza Company – whose Detroit-style pizza I enjoyed, though I was dismayed at how unhealthy it was – is now selling a Chicago-style deep dish pizza. The two best frozen pizzas I have ever had, the only two that would have garnered five-star ratings if I had such a blog back then, were both Chicago-style. It is a lupin flour based keto crust which allows it to be a similar crust in flavor and texture to Chicago style pizza. The crust is topped with layers of mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, more cheese and finally topped with a generous amount of low carb pizza sauce. Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Bacon & Beef.