Button Mushroom Tapas. Steps to make Button Mushroom Tapas: Mince the cured ham, garlic, and parsley. Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Heat a large amount of olive oil in a frying pan.
It's a simple recipe to make but is packed with flavour. White button mushrooms are sautéed in olive oil and garlic and further flavoured with glazed onions, Spanish pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice. Heat the butter in a cast iron skillet over medium. You can cook Button Mushroom Tapas using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Button Mushroom Tapas
- It’s 7 of Button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 slice of Cured ham.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
This stuffed mushroom recipe, is a delicious popular Tapas dish. Easy to make, and perfect for a tapas night or party buffet, your guests will love them. For vegetarians just omit the bacon lardons. Champinones is Spanish for mushrooms and ajillo is Spanish for garlic.
Button Mushroom Tapas instructions
- Mince the cured ham, garlic, and parsley. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms. Stuff the ingredients from Step 1 into the mushrooms..
- Heat a large amount of olive oil in a frying pan. Place the mushrooms from Step 2 into the frying pan with the filling side up. Continuously scoop the oil and pour it over the mushrooms as they fry. (Don't flip them over.).
- You can also fry the stems at the same time, so they're not wasted..
That makes this a Spanish garlic mushroom tapas recipe that is found in several regions of Spain. It's also become a popular addition at Spanish bars in the US and the UK. After learning this recipe, eating mushrooms in garlic is a mainstay in our household. The Best Mushroom Tapas Recipes on Yummly Wild Mushroom Tapas, Pepper… Baca selengkapnya First, clean the mushrooms by cutting the base of the stem, and then gently wiping with a damp cloth. Once clean, slice the mushrooms from top to bottom.