Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi). Get your favourites from Foodi delivered straight to your door! Forgot to thaw food for dinner? Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi) step by step.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you can achieve that. How to Make the Chicken Cheesesteak Filling. You can cook Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi)
- It’s 2-4 lbs of frozen chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 4 drops of Liquid Smoke.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Kraft Chipotle Aioli.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper sliced.
- Prepare 4 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- It’s slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare As needed of Hoagie buns.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare As needed of Ranch dressing (for topping).
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
You can use any kind of skillet, the inner pot of the Ninja Foodi or Instant Pot. This recipe would be amazing made on a flat top too! Jeff and I bought a Blackstone Flat Top last year and LOVE it! Once you have your onions, peppers, and chicken sliced up, you are ready to go.
Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi) step by step
- Whisk together broth, worcestershire, liquid smoke, and aioli. Add to nanoceramic liner inside Foodi..
- Put chicken breast (still frozen) in sauce mix. Salt and pepper. Top with sliced vegetables. Salt and pepper. Put on pressure lid and set valve to seal. Set Foodi to pressure cooker hi 12 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Remove pressure lid and take chicken breast out and put into another bowl. Shred chicken and return to nanoceramic liner letting it stay on keep warm. Insert the reversible rack..
- Slice open hoagie buns and butter the insides of them. Lay them flat (inside facing top) on rack. Shut air crisper lid. Set Foodi to Air Crisp 400°, press start. I let it brown about 3 minutes, but you can open lid and check periodically to make sure it hasn't crisped too much..
- Add provolone cheese slices to toasted buns. Reshut air crisper lid and press start for air crisp another 30-45 seconds until cheese is melted. Return Foodi function to Keep Warm..
- Assembled by putting hoagie bun on plate, use tongs to add chicken/vegetable mix (no juice), and top with ranch..
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each additional sandwich, allowing the chicken and vegetables to just stay on keep warm until each person wants their sandwich..
Select SEAR/SAUTÉ and set to MD:HI. Ninja Foodi Philly Cheesesteaks are amazing! If you have been looking at making the perfect Cheesesteaks, let me tell you this way is so easy! I love a great Cheesesteak, I always have, and then when I moved to Philly, I really needed to step up my game, and the Foodi is the perfect place to make a GREAT sandwich!. Filled with onions, and peppers, and shaved steak, this is a very quick meal.