Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, and garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken and toss with the sauce until well mixed. In a medium bowl or large measuring cup, whisk together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger.
Garnish the cooked chicken with sliced scallions and sesame seeds. Top with onion, garlic and ginger. Combine broth, soy sauce, honey, pepper flakes and pepper; pour over chicken. You can have Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot
- It’s 5 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of corn starch.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into slow cooker. Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker. In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, ginger, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce sesame oil and rice vinegar. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken.
Teriyaki Chicken Crock-Pot step by step
- Put everything in the crock except chicken and stir til dissolved.
- Put chicken in and coat sauce all around.
- Cook on low but chicken cooks quicker so check at 4 hours.
Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred with two forks. Combine sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and pepper in a separate bowl. Mix it and pour over the chicken. Set to “manual/pressure cook'' on high. Allow the pressure to release and carefully remove the lid.