Peruvian Pisco Sour. Compra cómodamente online desde donde quieras. Thanks to the mixers and a generous shake with ice, the cocktail is relatively light. Pisco is a clear brandy that is popular in both Peru and Chile.
While pisco imports have increased dramatically over the last few years, it might still be difficult. The Peruvian Pisco Sour is a national icon – it is pretty potent too, so be careful! Pisco is a type of Brandy, distilled from fermented grape juice (i.e. wine) but which differs from many spirits such as whiskey, rum, and other brandies in that it is not aged in oak. You can cook Peruvian Pisco Sour using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peruvian Pisco Sour
- It’s 3 ounces of Pisco Quebranta.
- It’s 1 ounce of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 ounce of clear syrup (unflavored).
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- You need 2 of ice cubes, crushed.
- Prepare 6 drops of Angostura bitters.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
By law, pisco must be a pure, unaltered liquid – distilled just once from. Known as the national drink of Peru, this iconic and beloved drink even has its own national holiday; the first Saturday in February. Pisco Sour: One of the most popular cocktails in Peru is the Pisco Sour. Apart from the Pisco other main ingredients are lime juice, egg white and sugar syrup. pisco sour peruvian drink Peru's national drink is Pisco.
Peruvian Pisco Sour instructions
- Pour the pisco, lime juice, syrup, egg white, and ice cubes into a shaker and shake vigorously, for about 10secs. In case you use a blender, do it for about 5secs. or until you get a smooth texture..
- Pour the drink in two cocktail glasses, and garnish them with 3 drops of Angostura bitters on each of the drink, and some cinnamon powder..
Not all grape brandy can be called Pisco The pisco-infused cocktail is no exception. Taking inspiration from the whisky sour, the pisco sour is prepared with sugar to offset the acidity of the Peruvian lime. Chile and Peru bicker fiercely over the Pisco Sour's origin (and that of pisco, too), but by most accounts, the drink's genesis is tied to a United States citizen. The Pisco Sour, despite the complexity of its flavor, is pretty easy to make. You need to mix three parts Pisco, with one part each of sugar syrup, lime juice, and egg whites.