Tommie's roasted oven brisket. Season the raw brisket on both sides with the rub. Place brisket, fat side up if cooking with fat on, in a roasting pan. Pour Claude's Marinade over the brisket.
Make several small cuts into the brisket using a paring knife to allow spice rub to penetrate the meat. In a small bowl, stir together garlic, paprika, ground coriander, onion powder, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub the brisket with the spice mixture on all sides. You can have Tommie's roasted oven brisket using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tommie's roasted oven brisket
- It’s of ketchup.
- You need of mustard.
- Prepare of heinz bbq sauce (texas bold & spicy).
- You need of white vinegar.
- You need of figaro liquid mesquite smoke.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- You need of white onion.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of knorr de pollo powder.
Make a dry rub by combining chili powder, salt, garlic and onion powders, black pepper, sugar, dry mustard and bay leaf. Season the raw brisket on both sides with the rub. Roasting brisket in the oven allows you to enjoy this wonderful cut all winter long. And while nothing can replicate the wood-fired taste of outdoor cooking, this oven-roasted brisket means no tending a fire, no constantly adjusting intakes or exhaust vents and no sitting out in the cold babysitting your brisket.
Tommie's roasted oven brisket step by step
- First, mix in a bowl ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, cumin, onion powder, garlic, liquid smoke and vinegar. Mix until you get a liquid consistency. Set aside..
- Rub podwer knorr de pollo all over the brisket and set it in the warmer..
- Pour your sauce you mixed at the beginning all over the brisket until covered. Cut some onion ring sizes and place on top of the brisket..
- Add some water to the warmer, just a bit so it can stay moist..
- Cover lid, cook 1 hour on high for 450. Then lower to 350 for 3 hours..
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in garlic, rosemary, and apple juice. Remove the brisket from the oven and remove the aluminum foil. In a medium bowl, stir together the brown sugar and barbecue sauce, then pour it over the brisket. This oven roasted beef brisket recipe is meant to cook a brisket that stays together in tender slices and keep it forms and that is achieved best by keeping it out of the liquid.