Cheeseburger Macaroni. This is the ultimate simple and fulfilling dinner that uses items I typically have in my cupboard. Sometimes it's those simple comforts that hit the spot best. I grew up in health-conscious home where things like Hamburger Helper were only served on very rare occasions.
Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Add cheese sauce to hamburger and noodle mixture and stir to combine. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve. You can have Cheeseburger Macaroni using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Macaroni
- You need 1 can of tomotoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- You need 1 cup of cheez whiz.
- It’s 1 packages of hamburger.
- You need 1 packages of macaroni.
- It’s 1 of chopped onions & peppers.
- You need 1 of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of steak spice.
- Prepare 1 can of also add carrots, celery, etc for the picky veggie eaters. blanche veg first or shred and cook w onions and hamburger.
Cheeseburger macaroni casserole is an easy dish to prepare for busy weeknights and the kids will love it! Cook ground beef and onion in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until ground beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well; pat with paper towels. Add water, ketchup and onion powder; mix well.
Cheeseburger Macaroni instructions
- boil water for macaroni & cook per pkg directions.
- slightly cook onions, peppers & mushrooms.
- add hamburger, cook thoroughly.
- when macaroni & hamburger are done cooking, drain and mix together.
- add cheese whiz and mix until blended.
- stir in can tomatoes and tomato soup.
- Serve & enjoy! Also makes a great leftover meal, just fry in pan, bake in oven w shredded cheese or heat in microwave w cheez whiz..
- Makes lots, serve w warm bread, buns or baguette with butter.
Stir in VELVEETA; cook until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate. Cook macaroni to package instructions, drain, then set aside. Heat large skillet on medium-high heat. Add oil and then add beef.