Smokey Burrito. Powerful real-time fraud detection reduces false positives & staff manual review times! Constantly adding customer requested features, like new modular API integrations! Includes dry vermouth and olive brine shaken with ice and served with an olive.
It is appreciated by millions daily. Smokey Burrito is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic. You can have Smokey Burrito using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smokey Burrito
- It’s 1 lb of chorizo.
- It’s 3 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of poblano peppers.
- It’s 14.5 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 T of applewood seasoning.
- You need 1 T of ground coriander seed.
- It’s 1 T of + 1 t smoked cumin.
- It’s 1 C of long grain rice.
- You need 2 C of beef stock.
- Prepare 1/4 t of liquid smoke.
- You need 16 oz of refried beans.
- It’s 3 slices of thick applewood smoked bacon; small dice.
- It’s 1/2 of small yellow onion; minced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- It’s 1 of lime; cut into 8ths.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil.
Spoon off and discard any fat in slow cooker. Using two forks, shred beef, then toss. Guacamole, fresh salsa, rice, beans, caramelised onions and peppers, this burrito recipe has so many amazing components. With a beautiful smoky flavour added to it.
Smokey Burrito instructions
- Rub poblano peppers with enough vegetable oil to coat. Char each side under the broiler until blackened, about 1-2 minutes each side. Transfer to a bowl and cover. Let steam 5 minutes before peeling skins. Cut into a medium dice and set aside. Alternatively, char the peppers on the stove top..
- Combine rice, beef stock, and liquid smoke in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer. Cover. Simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Let steam 5 minutes. Do not remove lid prior..
- Slowly render fat from bacon on medium-low heat until crispy, about 8 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Pat dry between paper towels..
- Turn heat to medium. Add onions and 1 t smoked cumin with a pinch of salt. Sweat until nearly caramelized, then add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds. Add beans. Stir. Cook 2 minutes..
- Mix chorizo and ground beef together. Season with a large pinch of kosher salt, black pepper, 1 T smoked cumin, ground coriander seed, and applewood seasoning..
- Brown meat mixture until fully cooked, about 8 minutes. Cook in seperate batches if you have to..
- Once meat is browned, add tomatoes and poblano peppers. Cook 2 minutes..
- Lay out tortillas on a large work surface. Portion beans in the center of each tortilla. Portion meat, rice, guacamole, mango salsa, then bacon bits amongst the tortillas. Squeeze 1 wedge of lime juice atop each tortilla..
- Roll burritos and enjoy!.
- Variations; Cinnamon, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chives, cilantro, grilled pineapple, mango, peach-mango salsa, grilled corn, chipotle, serrano, ancho chile, grilled scallions, cumin, thyme, tomatoes, roasted coriander, creme fraiche, salsa verde, queso fresco, chihuahua cheese, modelo, roasted bell peppers, roasted garlic, oven dried tomatoes, grilled zucchini, sofrito, dark beers, lagers, worcestershire, A1, spinach, arugula, tamarind, crispy shallots, habanero, celery seed, fennel seed, sherry, apple cider vinegar, avocado, poblano, orange zest, bourbon, rum, coconut milk, harissa, dried minced onions, Mexican oregano, black beans, pinto beans, sweet potatoes,.
A large flour tortilla, filled with steak, chicken and shrimp. Once steamed, cube and set aside. Make sauce by heating a medium cast iron or metal skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add oil and onion. Add tomato sauce, chipotle pepper, and adobo sauce and stir.