Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops. Great recipe for Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops. These are at least an inch and a half thick. Stuffed with Genoa salami and asparagus.
Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops step by step. Cut bottom third of the asparagus spears off. Coat asparagus with a small amount of olive oil. You can cook Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops
- It’s of For the chops.
- It’s 4 of pork loin chops, bone in and at least 1 1/2″ thick.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Genoa salami.
- It’s 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Prepare 6 Oz of smoked cheddar cheese.
- You need of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, white pepper, and sea salt.
- Prepare of For the sautéed topping.
- You need 1 of LG sweet onion, thin slices.
- You need 1/2 lb of king oyster mushrooms, sliced thin.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vodka.
- Prepare of For the puree.
- It’s 1 of LG head cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk + or -.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika, garlic powder, white pepper and sea salt.
- You need 1 drop of liquid smoke.
Sprinkle with the same seasonings as the pork. To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. Here is how you can achieve that. For the breading: In a shallow pan or bowl, add the Italian seasoning, pepper, panko and flour.
Brad's stuffed double cut pork chops step by step
- Sprinkle chops liberally with seasoning. Set aside..
- Cut bottom third of the asparagus spears off. Coat asparagus with a small amount of olive oil. Sprinkle with the same seasonings as the pork. Toss to coat. Roast in a 400 degree oven until just done..
- Cut up cauliflower. Place in saucepot. Cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until cauliflower is tender..
- Heat a small amount of canola oil in a frying pan on medium high heat. Sear chops on each side until well browned. Place in a baking dish and put in the oven until internal temperature reaches 160. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile add onion, mushrooms, garlic, and butter to a frying pan. Fry on medium low heat until carmelized.
- Butterfly pork chops don't cut all the way through. Stuff with salami and 3 asparagus spears. Place a slice of cheese on top. Return to the oven until cheese is melted and stuffing is heated through..
- Drain cauliflower. Place in a food processor. Add butter. Blend well. While running, add milk slowly until puree becomes smooth. Season to taste and add liquid smoke if desired..
- Spread puree on bottom of plate. Add chop on top. Top with mushrooms and 2 asparagus spears. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Add the eggs to a second shallow bowl and beat. There's no fooling around with this one. This double cut pork chop has been brined and then stuffed with sausage. I do believe that this treatment renders about as moist and flavorful a pork chop as one could create. Stuffed double cut pork loin chops recipe