Purple People Eater Soup!!. Great recipe for Purple People Eater Soup!!. I had beets that needed to be made into something. I tried to find a recipe that I liked, but either it didn't sound good or the directions were not helpful.
You'll find recipes for protein-packed potato and sausage soup, creamy baked potato soup, vegan potato soup, and much. Many people associate fresh vegetables with summertime. However, lots of yummy veggies come in season with the cooler weather, including one of my favorites — cabbage. You can cook Purple People Eater Soup!! using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Purple People Eater Soup!!
- You need 4 of Medium or Large Purple Sweet Potatoes.
- It’s 5 of Medium or Large Beets.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 1 of Salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Black Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 of Cayenne Pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 of Nutmeg (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Water (enough to cover vegetables).
- You need 1 pints of Heavy Cream.
Garnish with orange slice and cherry. Cut into a long tongue with a rounded end. Press the back of a knife down the middle of the fruit chew to make the crease in the center of the tongue. Place a wire rack over a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
Purple People Eater Soup!! step by step
- Peel and Chop potatoes, beets, and onion.
- Add chopped vegetables into a large pot.
- Add water until just covering vegetables.
- Add salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cover pot and let cook for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes and beets are tender.
- Bring back to a boil.
- Add heavy cream with nutmeg (to taste) and cook for 2-4 minutes, remembering to stir frequently.
- Turn off heat and let mixture slightly cool.
- In small batches blend mixture until smooth.
- Return blended soup to pot and heat through.
- Soups on!! Dish out your master piece and add whatever toppings you prefer to it..
Official animated video for Sheb Wooley's “The Purple People Eater.” Subscribe to All Seasons Music to get all of our updates and be the first to see our vid. Purple People Eater on YouTube, by Sheb Wooley. Set up the cauldron in serving area and stir the grape sherbet and grape soda together in the cauldron until smooth. With tongs, carefully place the dry ice into the cauldron. It will sink to the bottom and cause the punch to bubble and smoke.