Potato/Meat Hash. Place the potatoes in a colander, lightly salt them and let drain for a few minutes. In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Mix in the potatoes, carrots and corned beef and increase the heat to medium-high.
Try cheddar, Monterey Jack, or provolone — and don't be afraid to add an extra handful or two. Add bell pepper, onion and celery. Add paprika, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper to taste. You can have Potato/Meat Hash using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato/Meat Hash
- You need 3 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of whole kielbasa.
- You need 1 1/2 bag of medium shrimp.
- You need 1/2 bag of Tyson roasted chicken cubed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bacon bits.
- Prepare To taste of liquid smoke.
- Prepare To taste of garlic powder.
- You need To taste of black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of Sea salt.
- You need To taste of Mae Ploy sweet chili sauce.
- It’s To taste of dried garlic chunks.
- You need To taste of dried chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of roasted garlic olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
Lower heat to simmer; partially cover pan. Keep warm until ready to serve. Once meat is no longer pink, drain it well and transfer into a clean bowl. Brown beef and onion in a large saucepan until meat is no longer pink.
Potato/Meat Hash instructions
- Chop potatoes to your liking, then kielbasa to your idea of bite size, halfway unthaw shrimp..
- Put your olive oil in a pan or wok, and drop in your cut potatoes. Put the heat on Hi-Medium..
- Combine shrimp, kielbasa, and chicken seasoning to taste with the above ingredients..
- Toss in bacon bits, and let everything cook. Then add in your colby jack cheese, and stir until everything is melted and well mixed..
- Serve to your liking..
Add potatoes, bouillon and water to cover. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate and prick skins with a fork. Combine potatoes, roast beef, onion, green bell pepper, and mushrooms in a bowl. The first is to par-cook them in the microwave, like I do with this crispy kale, Brussels sprouts, and potato hash. The microwave will par-cook the potatoes without jostling them, which helps keeps the chunks whole.