Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves. Low carb this is inspired by stuff grape leaves. Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet. Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today.
This time, I will make it a little bit unique. Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. Recipe: Pasta With Ricotta Stuffed Mustard Greens. You can have Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves
- Prepare 12 Leaves of Mustard Green Preservation see my recipe.
- It’s 36 ounces of your favourite pasta sauce.
- You need 1 pound of Mexican Chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 24 ounces of cauliflower rice.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lard.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare To taste of sour cream.
- Prepare To taste of dill weed.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of liquid smoke.
Stir spelt into a saucepan of salted boiling water. A combination of fresh mustard greens, Swiss chard and baby spinach leaves worked well. But, any favorite greens would be fine, I'm sure. These Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Mustard Greens and Cheese are served here with Asparagus Salad.
Stuffed Mustard Green Leaves instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook the cauliflower in the microwave. Put in a deep pan. I formed a crater so the liquids would gather and cook out. When the liquids reduce by half add the liquid smoke, onion, and spices..
- Add the chorizo and mix well then add ground pork..
- Spread a couple of the leaves out. Then add mixture to the leaves. Roll it up. Set in a hot skillet..
- Repeat till done. Add the pasta sauce to the rolls. Add water to jar and pour over the leaves..
- Put into the oven for 30-40 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve with sour cream with dill weed on the top. I hope you enjoy!!!! Serve any leftover cauliflower rice with pasta sauce..
Bring a large pot of water to a boil while you carefully stem the collard greens, trying to keep the leaves intact. Fill a bowl with ice water. When the water comes to a boil, salt generously and add the collard leaves, in batches. Drain, gently squeeze out excess water and set aside. Stir in the cooking sherry and allow to cook until almost evaporated.