Bbq pulled pork. Mix the paprika, garlic power, brown sugar, dry mustard, and salt together in a small bowl. Rub the spice blend all over the pork. Jalapeno, cayenne and a spicy barbecue sauce infuse Ree's pulled pork with the perfect amount of heat.
Place ramekins into the Dutch oven on either side of the roast. Place pork in a slow cooker and season to taste with garlic powder, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper. Pour chicken broth into slow cooker. You can cook Bbq pulled pork using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled pork
- You need 1 of large pork but or picnic roast with bone in.
- You need 1 can of chipotle chiles en adobo sauce.
- You need 2 cups of mango pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Mix and heat with sauce before serving. Stir celery, onion, barbeque sauce, ketchup, water, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper together in a slow cooker. Unwrap the roast and place in the bottom of a lined slow cooker. Remove the roast from the slow cooker, and shred the meat using two forks.
Bbq pulled pork step by step
- In crock pot or dutch oven place ur choice cut of pork in the middle.
- In a blender blend together all other ingredients.
- Pour blended liquid over pork and cover..
- In the oven cook at 325 for about 1.5 to 2 hrs.. In crock pot cook on high for about 4 to 6 hrs..
- Pull bones out and shred the meat up for sandwiches.. Enjoy with cole slaw, baked beans and cornbread for a delicious meal..
Return the shredded pork to the slow cooker, and stir the meat into the juices. Spread the inside of both halves of hamburger buns with butter. Toast the buns, butter side down, in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Pulled pork is a Southern barbecue tradition with a long history — and a savory, mouthwatering flavor that has made it popular nationwide. People line up for the tender, saucy pork shoulder at food trucks, barbecue pits, game-day events, and backyard grilling parties.