Oven Jerk Ribs. Season the ribs aggressively with salt and pepper. Place each rack of ribs on a large sheet of aluminum foil, and slather with the jerk marinade. Wrap the ribs tightly in the foil, and place on a.
This was my first time ever making jerk ribs. I used to eat at this Jamaican restaurant almost everyday, but when I quit my job, I couldn't eat there as much because it was over an hour away from my house. I decided to try and make my own. You can cook Oven Jerk Ribs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Jerk Ribs
- It’s of Pork Spare Ribs.
- It’s of Jerk Seasoning (marinade or seasoning).
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Teriyaki Sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Liquid Smoke marinade (optional).
- It’s of Aluminum foil.
I believe I'm still missing an ingredient, but these were awesome. Previous Post Rum Infused, Grilled Pineapple with Coconut Topping. Next Post Non alcoholic citrus punch. Generously coat ribs with the rub (this can be done the night before as well).
Oven Jerk Ribs step by step
- Rinse rib…soak in vinegar and lemon juice for about 30 minutes or less.
- Season rib with jerk seasoning, teriyaki sauce, liquid smoke, and salt…wrap with aluminum foil tightly (let marinade either overnight or for about an hour…the longer, the better).
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Set timer and cook for 5 and a half hours.
Combine all spices in a small bowl. Place in a Dutch oven with a tight-fitting lid or on a rimmed baking sheet and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Now rub the ribs with the jerk seasoning on both sides. Place ribs on a baking sheet or roasting pan with two layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Add the Dry Jerk Rub, Paprika and Garlic salt.