Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas. I've seen a lot of great recipes on quesadillas. Wanted to try something new and easy for the hot summer. Played around with my favorite ingredients and came out great!!
Great recipe for Puerto Rican Traditional Sofrito. This comes from a Puerto Rican Tradition passed down for years. It can be used to cook almost everything. You can cook Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Meat seasonings.
- You need 4 of Cilantro.
- It’s 4 of Recao.
- You need of Adobo.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of Sazon con achoite (for color).
- Prepare 6 dash of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced green pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Quesadilla.
- It’s 5 of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of sour cream (to spread).
- Prepare of Guacamole (to spread).
- It’s 8 oz of Shredded cheese (Sargento 4 cheese pizzeria).
- You need 1 of Canola cooking spray.
You can make a little or just enough to last you a month by doubling or tripling the amount of all. Cook on medium flame until browned. Once browned discard the oil ( that the meat released). Add all the other ingredients to the meat as below.
Ricancook1's Style Quesadillas instructions
- Cut chicken breast in small pieces. Place in bowl. Dice all ingredients in small pieces. Add all ingredients to chicken. Mix well..
- Heat skillet. Add 3 tablespoons of Olive oil. Add chicken. Cook until well done then set aside..
- Place your flour tortillas flat. Spread guacamole on one side. (For guacamole – i got a small avocado and used a fork to smash it well then mixed it. The guacamole will give a creamier taste) Spread sour cream on the other side. Add your chicken on one half of each tortilla. Add cheese on top and fold. (I used Sargento Chef blends 4 cheese pizzeria. You can use the cheese of your preference.) Repeat for the remaining 4 tortillas..
- Heat your pan on medium heat. Use canola cooking spray , then put in your folded quesadilla. Cook for about 3-4 minutes each side . The quesadilla will be nicely toasted and will not fall apart..
- Note: You can try it with any cream, sauce or spread of your choice. Even any variety of vegetables. I will be trying different combinations myself. This makes 5 quesadillas. If u cut each one in 1/2 it will make 2 servings per quesadilla (10 servings.) You can cut it into fours. And it will make 4 servings per quesadilla. (20 servings). So this recipe can do up to 20 servings depends on how it is cut.. . .I will be looking forward to seeing new cooksnaps!! Hope you Enjoy!.
You can choose any flavor you like. See recipes for Cheesy Meat Quesadilla too. Recipe of Homemade Seared Chicken w/ Zucchini Noodle Al Pastor Bowl. Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Claypot Chicken Rice (by Rice Cooker) Steps to Prepare Award-winning spicy mango salsa. An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot!