Burger steak. Pork Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy You might prefer serving your patties with a luscious sauce to match the sometimes drier exterior of the meat, and understandably so. If this is the case, try this Pork Burger Steak with Mushroom Gravy recipe! It has the firm texture, and savory flavor of your pork.
Burger steak is a mouthwatering weeknight dinner the whole family will love and is budget-friendly, too! It's great with steamed rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles. Before we proceed, let me clarify two important steps of the recipe. You can cook Burger steak using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burger steak
- Prepare of Ground pork.
- It’s of Ground beef.
- It’s of Gravy.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare Half of an onion.
- Prepare of Button mushroom.
- Prepare pinch of Sugar.
- It’s of Bouillon cube (or beef stock).
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Water.
Burger steak is made of flavorful burger patties that are smothered in a rich and luxurious mushroom gravy sauce. It is a very filling entree often served with mashed potatoes or better, heaps and heaps of rice. On the morning of Valentines day, I teased my husband as he was preparing for work, “Oh, are you bringing Burger Steak take out later? Combine the hamburger steak ingredients and form into oval steaks.
Burger steak step by step
- Do a burger patties. Then grill it or pan fry them. Set aside.
- For the sauce. Add butter and a little bit of olive oil. Saute mushroom and onion. Then add the flour.
- Add the beef bouillon cubes, sugar and water..
- Once simmering. Add lemon juice. Just a little bit. Just to cut the overpowering saltiness on the gravy..
- Add the patties cover it with the sauce..
- Serve with bed of rice. Or mashed potatoes.
Add brown gravy ingredients and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer. How To Make Steakhouse Burgers Begin by making the panade. Simply mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste. Add the seasoning: salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.